Acacia Immigration Australia: Extraordinary Immigration Expertise
Dealing with Australian immigration issues can be daunting. Much of the available information on Australian immigration law is conflicting or out of date, and you can waste valuable time figuring out how it applies to you or your business. There are over 150 different visa pathways and immigration law changes constantly.
Understanding the law is just the start - Department of Immigration policies and practices can have a significant impact on visa applications, and these are often not made public.
Getting the immigration process wrong can be very costly.
- It may take months longer than necessary to obtain a visa for your employee because one essential requirement is missed
- Your visa application might be refused because you chose the wrong pathway from the beginning, resulting in a huge amount of wasted time and money
- Missing application deadlines may result in you becoming ineligible to apply for migration
- As a business sponsor, not maintaining the correct records can result in your business being barred from sponsoring employees
At Acacia Immigration we understand how immigration issues can affect you or your business. We specialise in making a very complex process as simple and stress-free for you as possible. You can delegate the immigration process and focus on core business.
Our expertise goes far beyond this. With Acacia you are dealing with an acknowledged expert in the field, which means you will also get:
- Expertise in a huge range of visa options which Acacia has accumulated over more than 10 years of experience
- Highly evolved business systems which result in a more streamlined and transparent process for you
- Full information, not just on current immigration laws but possible upcoming changes which might affect you
- Quality advice communicated effectively and proactively, and which takes into account your best interests overall
- Innovative solutions which result in a more streamlined positive outcome for you and your business
Dealing with a real expert can save you a significant amount of time and money, as well as give you peace of mind that your immigration matter is being handled by the best in the business. It can also make all the difference between success and failure in obtaining an Australian visa.
- About UsOur expertise, experience and attention to detail enable us to get the best possible outcome for our clients. We make it happen.
- Why Choose UsWith a 100% success rate in securing employer sponsored visas, the choice is simple.
- Contact UsOur head office is based in sydney, but we service companies worldwide.